Thursday, 26 January 2012

Swiftly moving on.

The document linking work sent really well, and I've got something pushed (to dev) that I'm fairly happy with. (document linking will be available in the 0.8 releases.)
While that settles in my mind, I've started on the 'better testing' branch - Loooong overdue.

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Started work on 'document linking'

Created development branches and started the initial work for the document linking solution. Things are going well so far.

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Wow - It's finally here - 0.7.3.

Wow !

It's finally here - 0.7.3.
Go get it people, enjoy:

  • Issue #10 - Scan images display is not permission checked
  • Remove the de-skew functionality
  • Improve OCR operations accuracy
  • Allow documents to be opened full screen
  • Revamp doc list and filter functionality
  • Added and 'action required' flag to documents
  • Added an "ideas" link and fixed typos/spelling error, on the application homepage.
  • Removed the dependency on glib
  • Added new admin app to easily set config options
  • Improved the selection and assignment of tags
  • Fix an issue with bad setting of SANE options. (some user could not set the resolution)
  • Added language selection for OCR operations
  • Fix install problem if installation is already found
  • Improved build instructions
  • Fix build problem on Fedora
  • Layed the groundwork for device locking
  • Various tidy-ups
  • Unified the backed response structure and defined an API

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Release 0.7 out for testing

All open issues for the 0.7 branch have now been closed and I've tagged the codebase (0.7.2).
Testers are giving the new release a thrashing, so the full public release will be cut shortly.