I've just tagged a beta version of the 0.9 series of openDias.
We've added some great stuff this last cycle. Thanks to everyone who contributed. Here are some highlights:
- Auto detect similar documents, offer to 'tag' and 'title' new docs for you.
- Privilege assignment by username and password.
- Added Dutch translations.
- Can now scan in colour.
- Detail page now has a 'print now' button (for scans and jpeg imports).
- Increased the max number of scanning pages to 30 (from 10).
- Deprecated location based privilege assignments.
- Improve scanning performance.
- Application and install, now honours GNU autotools --prefix option.
- Tests no longer need special permissions to run.
- Web application is now session aware.
- Implemented bind vars for result returning SQL statements.
- Stubbed out many external libs for testing (performance).
- Localisation is now much easier.
- Cleaned up homepage.
Visit the download page on the official website and give it a try. Everything is explained from there.
At present, I do not recommend using this version on a production system, but, performing an upgrade on a current system (copy of) is something I'd really like to hear about.
Otherwise, have fun, I hope you're really going to enjoy the new features.